Purple metric jumper
Me & Zena Dream Phone Ring
Me & Zena Dream Phone Necklace
i know i keep banging on about lazy oaf, but i am obsessed.
seriously everything they keep dropping is insane, i would order online but i’m going up to london soon so i will be popping in and making in a whole in my bank balance.
Now i’m a massive fan of Vashtie and she has just released her F/W Violette Collection, and i seriosuly want it all!!
I know the ‘box logo’ and has become so popular with brands recently but its such a nice and ‘less is more’ design.
This collection is my favorite by far!
Models Own: Top Turquoise
Barry M: Berry
WAH Nails x Models Own: Nail Art Pen
1. I’m suppose to be doing university work, but i decided to paint my nail. When models own had their ‘50%’ offer when they had so many likes on their facebook page, i took full advantage and splurged on 10 nails polishes (some of them here). Today i decided to do the range of colours with a leopard print esk pattern! Got my inspiration from sweetmonday. Check her blog out!
2. So because I have been feeling like shit/fed up for the past few days i decided to go shopping with my ma’ to make me feel better. Bought i few lovely things, including leather PU pants which i have been searching for a non expensive pair for ages and i did! i may do a post on them soon 🙂 I also bought some lovely jewelry!
3. Now to crack on with my university work, a lovely friday night in with sweets, chocolate and big brother!
1. So this weekend it was my turn to go up to visit my boyfriends’, on Sunday we decided to do a spot of light shopping (hmm). We went to Bicester, i have never been there before but woah it was amazing. Wanted to come home with a Mulberry but i’m going to get myself one next time! So i bought myself a lovely set from Agent Provocateur which i will keep to myself and then i bought myself a lovely keyring from Juicy Couture, its like a little ball with the diamond detail.
2. This week i need to get my university projects underway and get some designs flowing. So my projects at the moment are to finish my summer brief (already have), to get some ideas and designs for my own identity – i have to design not just a ‘logo’ but to build my own brand, present who i am to people and what i do. Got some really cool ideas which include business cards, booklets to give to clients and a ‘little box of goodies’, and i have also got to write a short summary of what my critical paper is going to be about. Really excited about getting my final year in gear!
3. Last but not least i think i’m going to quit my job (eeekkkk)